Thursday, June 11, 2009

What to doooo

Well i know what i can do but i wont do it! The computer is so much more fun:) anyway, i have to clean my room and then practice for tonight! Im singing in a show here in my hometown, and im gonna be singing Dont Forget by miss Lovato and Loves Not a Competition by the Kaiser Chiefs, covered by Paramore!

Im kinda nervous, because my voice is weird these days. Hopefully itll all go okay tonight! Wish me luck!

I want to become a singer, for real, like get a record deal and make music, go on tour etc. I looove to sing and im dreaming of becoming a famous singer some day.... some day. Maybe someday!

I have to stop dreaming and DO something! But i have no band and dont know where to look for one!

Ill start cleaning my room now, and practice for tonight.

- vic -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - I'd love to hear what you think!

- vic -