Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Quotes Will Come

So i watch One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl and Grey's Anatomy and some of you may think im dumb, but i know theres alot of people watching those series too and love them, and the thing is, theres alot of very good quotes in the, and also music. I will be posting quotes of the day from now on i think, whenever i hear something that really gets to me or moves me or whatever. But not only from the series, ill be writing everything i feel like.
So here i go, my first quote of the day

May 26th.. - Love

I believe in true love. I believe in love at first sight. I believe love conquers all. And that doesn't mean there's not gonna be hard days or difficult things to deal with, because there will be. But finding that person who does it for you and knowing that person loves you back; it just makes everything so much easier. - Hayley James Scott, OTH 06x23

- vic -

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, du he count down til New Moon ja ;) hoho, dette ser me fram til!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment - I'd love to hear what you think!

- vic -