Monday, May 11, 2009

I do everything but what I should do

Oh well.. thats just how it always is isnt it? I sit here at my desk, with actual purpose to study world history because i have a test tuesday. But its just not happening..

I ate dinner and my mother told me about Laura Pausini singing a song to Pavarotti at his memorial concert, only she didnt remember what the song was called. So ive been hung up in finding out the name of the song for an hour now, which well, is taken out on the "studying".

Ive found it now though. Its called Il Mondo Che Vorrei, and is originally sung by Vasco Russi.
Mom and my stepfather wants me to sing it, recording in a studio. Its a really beauiful song. Maybe i will next time.

So nooow i should really start to study..but thats not really happening is it..? Heh.. im writing this blog instead. Ill finish writing it, and THEN ill study. I PROMISE!

So me and my boyfriend Lars are moving in toghether in the fall. Im moving to his city, Trondheim to study psychologi for a year. And so weve found this beautiful place to live, its an apartment with 4 or 5 bedrooms, where other people live, and one of the rooms with an addictional room is out for rental from june to december. He called the girl who lives in the room now, and told her about our interest. It looks good right now, i think well get it, at least i hope we will! Weve been looking for a place to live for a long time now and really want to just find a place now and have it sorted out so that we wont have to think about it anymore. So hopefully....... We will know tonight or tomorrow so basically my stomach is aching and having butterflies inside at the same time. My puls is high everytime i think about it or talk about it! Dear God. Please :)

It been a long time since i last blogged. And since ive been sitting with my homepage for a long time tonight, editing the looks and stuff, i thought i ough to write something. Also to keep you updated on me!

Well.. I guess ill have to do that studying now.. I find history boring, no matter how new or old it is. Its just so much heavy and complicated stuff to learn and read about. Well i guess its not all that boring, its just...alot.

- vic -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - I'd love to hear what you think!

- vic -