Sunday, May 24, 2009

Shit shite and more shit

Shit.

I dont know why i write shit.. i just kinda feel like shit. Lets write shite:)

I feel like shite cause its raining outside..and im tired. At least i think im tired. And some other stuff. But other than that - things are ok.

Im sitting and listening to John Mayers concert Where The Light Is.. its so Wonderful!! I absolutely love it and he is my singing GOD! This concert is one of the most amazing concerts ive ever lisened to, and i havent lisened to many.. hehe! Anyway, he sings like a God, did i say that? Anyway, he sings like a God. GOD. And all the stuff he does with his voice? Its just unbelievable! The ending on Daughters is beautiful. I just love that concert.. ill be talking about it later, most likely!

So.. I should go to bed now really, ive got norwegian exams tomorrow! I think its gonna be okay, but i still need enough sleep to get trough it:p

Im starting to work-out for real tomorrow aswell! Need to get back to shape for the summer and get the training into my system again for the fall! Ill be working out togheter with my boyfriend there, so im gonna have to be prepared for 24/7 training! He works out _alot_ =p

Well ill hit the bed now. Im not really tired, and this became a shite blog , except for the john mayer part. I obviously dont have much to say today. So ill end it before it goes bad.

GOOD NIGHT!

- vic -


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - I'd love to hear what you think!

- vic -