Saturday, May 16, 2009

A visit and X-Factor

Im back from a visit in Trondheim, where my love lives! She studies up there.. im just kidding - HE.
HE is wonderful and we are moving in together in the fall, did i say that?... Yes i did. And we also got the apartment!:D im so joyful i could explode. (heh.. the way i wrote it made it sound like im Not excited, but i am, really. :D )

So anyway, i was up there, been there since tuesday.. i mainly went up to enter the x-factor competition, and stayed with my boyfriend! I came to the hotel, w
here he competition was held wednesday, at around 0930 n the morning.. and i waited and waited in a queue for FIVE HOURS!! Then.. i came inside the hotel to wait some more hours..and finally mu number came up and i was scared and nervous like shite.



Finally when i came inside to the pre-cast judges, i talked for like two minutes before singing. They were really nice, it was two women, and supportive. So i sang Before he cheats by carrie underwood and they liked it!!:) that sent me to the main audition for the main judges..

So yesterday was auditionday! I choose to sing Since u been gone by kelly clarkson, and since i was one of the last ones out to audition i had no nerves left when i met the judges.. and so it went really well!...i thought. they didnt like my voice at all and it was <> in their ears..

I was really sad because of the comments i got werent things ive ever heard before..they caught me by surprise..

Well..i guess i have some sort of experience out of this..well i do, i absolutely do. But it was obviously not so good..my friends and people in class say i was brave to enter the competition at all and what the heck; i was one of the 200 best out of 1600 in Trondheim! Thats gotta be something.. :)

While i was up there i stayed with my boyfriend like i think i said earlier. It was really nice because it was in the middle of a school-week so he went to school every morning and we got to taste how the daily life will be in the fall when we move in together. Everytime ive been up there with him ive always been there in the weekends, so ive never really learned how it will be when we live together. Its always just been a little "vacation" :)

I cant wait 'til we move in together!! Im sooooo excited! Weve waited TWO_YEARS for this! So i guess you know how i feel.. EXCITED! And my friends are absolutely amased how weve gotten trough a long-distance relationship for this long..

Theres only one reason, and its Love.!! If you havent experienced it yet, just wait, 'til the perfect one for you shows up and shows you how wonderful life can be. I can be very deep and even a little poetic sometimes, thats just a better way for me to describe things. So if i suddently turn very deep and poetic, dont run off :p

Anyway.. i better end this blog now.. i started writing it sunday i think.. So GOODBYE and talk to you next time. You who dont read my blogs.! I have only two followers, one machine and one friend who i dont really think reads my blogs ;p None-offence!

Well, see ya

- vic -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - I'd love to hear what you think!

- vic -