Thursday, September 01, 2011

The clock is ticking..

Well hello again! Time flies and it is now down to about two weeks _only_ before I leave for the UK! It is craaazy!

The living-situation has changed a bit; we are now three girls instead of two! The newcomer Unni will also attend Southampton Solent University, and she will be studying the same as Torun - Graphical Design.

The three of us have been looking for apartments lately, and I'll sure tell you; it's hard to find some place that meets our criteria. Not that we have so many; only that we wish for a decent and contemporary place, where we will, after all, spend the whole of a year!

I've booked us some viewings for the 14th of September, and if we are in luck we will have a apartment by the end of that day! Oh wouldn't that be Great!

I realize now that time really goes by so awfully quickly, and I feel like I have to make the most out of it together with Lars. I have only one day left at the restaurant, so at least that won't keep us apart these last days.

I am very excited though, because Lars has already booked a flight to come visit in October, and he will be with me in Southampton from the 7th to the 11th! I can't say now that I can't wait since I got him right here with me at the moment, but it will be so nice to have him over! He will come with me to school since it's not only weekend when he will be there, and I am looking forward to spending time with him in small and short, vacation-like times.

There will be only a two week space after my mom leaves before Lars comes over. Then when he leaves, another two weeks and Therese will pay me a visit! (And with her comes two tickets to a particular Katy B concert in Bristol!! Oh my god I'm really looking forward to that one!)



While the clock is ticking I have been spending some great time here in Trondheim with my friends. Therese was here and we hung out a lot. I miss the time we spent for hours looking into Mac screens at school and our occasional strolls for a coffee in our breaks.

I was also on a little blueberry-trip out in the woods with the girl that lives downstairs here, Elin, and her friend. They found many blueberries; I didn't, and ended up with Cow-/Fox-berries.


On our way down back home we met four beautiful and nice horses that were enjoying the sun. Of course we had to stop to cuddle, and we stayed for about 20 minutes! Oh adore!
This is becoming a extremely long post, so I'm going to quit before you start to snore!

Speaks,

- vic -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - I'd love to hear what you think!

- vic -